Friday, July 24, 2009

Comments and Suggestions

For those that are wondering about leaving comments or messages, there are a few ways to do this. At the end of each blog entry is a Comments link. If you click this link, it will take you to a message area where you can leave me a message for that particular post (you don't have to be a member, you can use anonymous).

Or you can click on my profile on the right side and then on my email link at the left side of my profile screen and send me an email.

Or you can click on my website link and use the Contact Me link to send me an email.

I am open to any suggestions for upcoming blogs - tips, techniques, etc. I'd love to hear any feedback to make improvements to my website or my blog (maybe a guest book?) or just let me know you were here.

I couldn't put a post without adding some images. See below for a couple images of a lighthouse silhouette at sunset taken a few nights ago. I took a few mosquito bites that evening!

Cheers,

Rob







No comments:

Post a Comment