Friday, June 5, 2009

Country Roads

Here are some images from this past week as I was driving to an appointment. I had my camera with me and it was a cloudy (and rainy) day so the light was not too harsh considering it was mid-day. I travel through a lot of country roads and there are ample opportunites for pictures. I had to shoot in tight to keep the grey sky out of the pictures.

This driveway caught my eye as I passed by going to my appointment. I stopped on my way back. It was raining at the time so I had to stay in the car and shoot hand held resting the lens hood on the partially rolled down window for stability.



This young bull was laying in the grass but facing away from me. I could not get a good image until he stood up and seemed to stand there posing.



This next image is cropped to remove an annoying fence post that was covering the black cow at the back end.



The next two images were taken from a hill overlooking a field in a valley. Quite beautiful actually. The vertical shot is zoomed in tighter (195mm) than the horizontal (125mm).





No comments:

Post a Comment